Wednesday, March 19, 2008

jap girl (3)

she never leaves me alone:

SMS Conversation:

Unknown Jap Girl: Hi.. im amanda u still remember me?jc gv me u'r no

Me: no i've no idea who you are stop smsing and calling me

UJG: u jux go n ask urfrenx jc k!

Me: i dont have a fren called jc

UJG: Eh plz la!dun act k..tad time i msg jc then he reply use tis no.

At this point i decided i'm just gonna play along, and my end goal was to convince her that i'm her friend or i'm whoever she thinks i am and then ask her out somewhere.. AND NOT TURN UP. wahaha.
another possibility is i'll just hide somewhere inconspicuously and let her wait at the place. and i'll just laugh at her waiting indefinitely. It'll be like those spy shows yknow. Where i read a newspaper as disguise. haahhaa.


Me: Yes wat do you want amanda

UJG: U c la!now cant lie ready la? im not amanda im her frenx

(lol on the contrary i just started lying. i've no idea whyx shex likex to addx an x behind her wordx.)

Me: So why are you msging me, amanda's friend? miss me? =)

UJG: No at all! i jux wan 2noe who u r =/ n r u s'poren wat ur name? u jc frenx ryte??

argh. no emotional attachment to me then how to arrange a meeting? and so probing. hmm.

Me: You are japanese? You sound japanese. Konichiwa! What's your name?

UJG: Eh wat i ask u ah?y nvr reply?

Me: I ask you you also never reply. You reply me first? =)

UJG: No u first k?

Me: No no, i'm not gonna say anything till you do

UJG: Im nicole=) n wat ur name

And i try to think of the safest name that will never be linked to me and sounding a little foreign too.

Me: Nicole? But you sound japanese! I am sebastian

UJG: U r indian malay china! u r s'poren ah?

HAHAHAH i've no idea what she's saying. hahahhaa. just sounds damn funny when i read it. u r indian malay china! hahahaha.

Me: So r u japanese? i think jap is cool.


and she calls me after this sms. of course i didn't pick up, and she called again several hours later and again i didn't pick up. i can't wait for the voicemail (if she left any) :p